- Sum ’18 Week 5 Player Awards (Sundays)
- Sum ’18 Week 5 Power Rankings (Weeknights)
- TDL Top 10 (Jul 23-Aug 5, 2018)
- Sum ’18 Week 5 Player Awards (Weeknights)
- Sum ’18 Week 4 Player Awards (Sundays)
- Sum ’18 Week 4 Player Awards (Weeknights)
- Sum ’18 Week 3 Player Awards (Sundays)
- Sum ’18 Week 3 Player Awards (Weeknights)
- TDL Top 10 (July 9-22, 2018)
- Sum ’18 Week 2 Player Awards (Sundays)
The Dynasty League
Bring your team. Build your dynasty.
The Dynasty League (formerly Fastbreak NYC) is a recreational basketball experience like no other in New York City. TDL provides organized weekly games in Manhattan with 4 different levels of play, hosted on a fully-loaded website that includes player stats, team pages and highlight videos. In the Dynasty League, you're not just playing ball, you're creating your legacy.
WHO WE ARE
A Community-Driven League
TDL started in 2004 as a small community-based recreational basketball league in Chelsea, NYC. Previously an invitation-only league, TDL has been open to the public since 2012, now hosting between 65-70 teams each season. Our goal is to continue to build on the community-driven aspects of the league, with a little friendly competition along the way.
Partners in Neighborhood Sustainability
Our mission is to give back to the local communities that make this league possible. Every season, a portion of all league fees is donated to the schools that host our games. Last year, we donated over $25,000 to our primary headquarters, the High School of Fashion Industries, and Martin Luther King, Jr. Educational Complex.
The Dynasty Project
The Dynasty League is partnered with The Dynasty Project, a 501(c)3 non-profit which hosts leagues and clinics for inner city youth in lower Manhattan. A portion of all league fees go to funding TDP programs, and many league participants have volunteered as well. We provide a way to give back simply by playing the sport we love.